What is a Virtual Ergonomist?
The Virtual Ergonomist (or VE) is a live, remote ergonomic resource who works with your employees via the telephone to solve ergonomic issues at a fraction of the cost of a conventional, on-site ergonomic assessment.
- professionally trained and certified
- broad experience in ergonomics issues
- interact with your employees by telephone, quickly identifying ergonomics problems and recommending appropriate solutions
Common Questions about Virtual Ergonomics
- How does a Virtual Ergonomist work?
- How can a "virtual" ergonomic evaluation be as helpful as an on-site evaluation?
- How can a Virtual Ergonomist save money for my company?
|How the VE Works »|